Division of Early Childhood Education
In partnership with the parents and the community, our mission is to provide a high quality preschool education for all children in the City of Passaic, creating a program which provides experiences that are developmentally appropriate, inclusive, diversified, multi-cultural and enriching to instill a love of learning.
Passaic Public Schools seek to be a community where:
- All members of the community come together in a supportive alliance to educate, inspire and encourage students.
- There are high expectations for all students and staff.
- All students grow to fulfill their full potential, to value lifelong learning, and develop confidence.
- Each student develops into a contributing, responsible citizen.
- Learning is challenging and purposeful.
- Teaching and learning occur in a safe, drug-free and positive environment.
- Students are prepared for success in school, the world of work and their personal lives in an ever-changing world.